ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi...Here's my New Clio V6

2004 Renault v6 clio
Just received it last night. 10 months waiting! Yea I love it!
IMG_5217.jpeg
IMG_5222.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of the wheels; but still a great looking car as all the V6's are. Where are you from?

2010 clio rs200
I love with your purchase, always wanted 1 and probably maybe oneday I'll be able to afford 1 but yes them wheels belong to a JDM import I reckon 🤔 anyways hope you drive it like u stole it and enjoy every second 👍 finally back behind the wheel of my rs200 😁

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I’m actually confused by the wheels.

In what sense?

I saw this yesterday but didn't comment because I thought they were horrendous.

However today I don't think they're the worst I've ever seen... but by gosh they're huge, like 2" too big at least.

Superwoman90

ClioSport Club Member
  Peugeot 207
Nice purchase mate, guess the wheels are marmite but it's your car so keep them if you like them. That's all that matters.

2004 Renault v6 clio
car is sic! I don't know the more I look at the car the more i love the wheels too! It rips. took it to the track today. easily as fast as my Focus RS with the monotone motor. Little tricky handling at the limit. Kinda like a 911 or 930 that has been shortened by about a foot.

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
its currently the only Phase II in the US
If you need any parts or advice feel free to get in touch. I'm based in Canada.

If saw this car go through auction in Japan, it was in nice condition. At auction it sold for more money than it was advertised at the dealership 2 weeks prior which did give me a chuckle.

Enjoy the car!

2004 Renault v6 clio
If you need any parts or advice feel free to get in touch. I'm based in Canada.

If saw this car go through auction in Japan, it was in nice condition. At auction it sold for more money than it was advertised at the dealership 2 weeks prior which did give me a chuckle.

Enjoy the car!
thanks...just sorting it out right now. car is wicked clean. planning on some upgrades. maybe a set of T25's turbos with water/air intercoolers?

• Sad
Reactions: Gus

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
thanks...just sorting it out right now. car is wicked clean. planning on some upgrades. maybe a set of T25's turbos with water/air intercoolers?
I think hunting for power could be tricky path to go down!

Some OEM Phase 2 wheels would be a nice touch, then just enjoy the car.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
That is awesome.

Wheels don't look cheap! Bit brash but who gives a s**t! I love it. Didn't even know US folk knew what a renault was ha

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
The wheels would look great powdercoated a less garish colour imho!

Still the bodywork looks insanely clean.

Clio V6
Go onto here

https://v6clio.net/

for possible tuning information. Only 5 pounds UK to join up.

The trend in the UK is mostly to keep them stock cos they are stupid prices now and that's what the market wants, but when the cars were younger and much cheaper people did tune them.
Look for older threads.
With such a short wheelbase you could easily make the car unusable with more power

V6 255, 172 cup, ph1
Go onto here

https://v6clio.net/

for possible tuning information. Only 5 pounds UK to join up.

The trend in the UK is mostly to keep them stock cos they are stupid prices now and that's what the market wants, but when the cars were younger and much cheaper people did tune them.
Look for older threads.
With such a short wheelbase you could easily make the car unusable with more power

There's a few of us still modifying them.

Shame others aren't with a few mods they become a very different beast.

16V F7R

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 16V
Very nice collection you have!
If this was at an auction in Japan, why is it a left hand drive. It can’t be a Japanese Lutetcia, isn’t it that they called Clio’s over there? Either way they must have been left hookers in Japan or it’s travelled more? Looks very clean.
Definitely fit KW 3 way variant coil overs ASAP. It is a must for a V6. Transforms the whole car and on standard suspension it’s bloody dangerous to be fair!
Sell those SUV wheels to pay for them! Sorry I had to say it!