ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi MTV and welcome to my crib...

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
...on four wheels....!

Whilst the Clio is in rehab following this BMW related incident ... the insurance people have given me this apartment on wheels:

3504970647_be386c2d85_b.png

Can you tell what it is yet ?

That's right .. it's a Citroen C5 2.0 HDi VTR (apparently)

3505749210_ba7f09dbd0_b.png

3506048818_8812297bcd_b.jpg

3505749972_3fbabd1163_b.png

It's brilliant at being everything the Clio is not.

Refined, comfy, slow(ish). Full of toys (climate / cruise / mini bar / mp3 CD player) and room for 4 people. Space to live in the boot. Easier to park than the Clio (even though it's the same size as a regular space !!

But... show it a corner, or a quick getaway from the lights, and its bag on head time. :dead:

Good news is it does 50+ to the gallon at m'way cruising speeds. :star:

Bad news is I'm starting to like it....:nono:

/Giraffe

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i really like them.

i did well sort of when a had a bump i got a 1.9TDci Astra Elite 07 plate not bad car i just pretended it was a Vectra as i hate astra's

J03

MX5 1.8
citroens have really upped their game.. was studying the brand for a uni project and some of the cars inc that C5 are soo nice on the inside!

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Looks like a weapon TBH, Nice Cars. I got a C4 when I got a hire car, quick for a 1.6 though :D