ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi there, Im new!!

172 cup
Oh hello my first reply.
I are'nt that big on my car as yet (thats why I have joined this site) but its a Clio Sport 1.2 2001 reg (black).

172 cup
As mentioned below I am new to this site and the new owner of a 1.2 CS 2001 reg.

I have a couple of q's if anyone can help.

My log book says that my car is a CS but it says nothing on the tailgate, is this normal? Before I saw my car I thought all CS were 2.0 litres???

Also I have only had my car for a couple of weeks and its already back in the garage, its been cutting out on me a lot, just wondered whether this is something common with CS and whether anyone knows the cause?? The garage did'nt seem to have a clue.

RB 182
Welcome!

Your car is a Renault Clio Sport, the 172/182's are RenaultSport Clio's.

With the cutting out, check the guides section (on the left side) and it might be in there.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
As mentioned below I am new to this site and the new owner of a 1.2 CS 2001 reg.

I have a couple of q's if anyone can help.

My log book says that my car is a CS but it says nothing on the tailgate, is this normal? Before I saw my car I thought all CS were 2.0 litres???

Also I have only had my car for a couple of weeks and its already back in the garage, its been cutting out on me a lot, just wondered whether this is something common with CS and whether anyone knows the cause?? The garage did'nt seem to have a clue.
The 2.0 litres are renaultsports, the clio sports are high spec clios. The cutting out might be a spade clip on the starter motor it did it on mine a fair bit but im not 100% on that.