ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hi there new to the forum ! just thought id say hello also have a problem :(

clio 1.4 & clio 1.2
hi there just like to say hello to every1 :rasp: am colin from glasgow a went from a motorbike to a clio absolutly love my wee clio its only a 1.2 grande lol its not got power bikes do :rasp: but good wee car all round accept my poor fuel consumption i got 180 miles to a full tank of fuel witch im not happy about i know the lambda sensor isnt connected as previous owner fitted a 04 clio exhaust to my 2000 clio witch has post and pre cat sensors they arnt connected cause there 4 pin sensors and mine is a 3 pin could this be my problem with my fuel im a motorcycle mechanic not a car mechanic but im geussin that this is my problem ave changed the map sensor cleaned the throttle body and sensors etc could any1 shed any light on this info would be appriciated regards colin ;)

clio 1.4 & clio 1.2
photostream
photostream
my clio :p