ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi there (newbie)

black clio rti mk1 phs3
DSC00042.jpg
Hey jst joined up & thought i'd try n post a couple of pix! What do u think of her?... b gentle :D

Last edited:
  1.8 Civic EX
looks like a tidy example. good job! not too sure about the little "wings" on the windscreen wipers tho I'm affraid....

looks like it could do with a machine polish due to the swirls (as mentioned earlier) but apart from that nice and subtle looking car.

K20 EG Hatch
as everyone else says, looks clean.
where are you from mate? that number plate looks familiar!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
that could be an issue, but everyone should have a cup spoiler. lol

apart from us two.

we can't get hold of one for anything. dutty nicked the last one that surfaced. ;)

black clio rti mk1 phs3
DSC00140.jpg
(for those of u eagle eyed enough dont worry the eibach stickers have gone thanx to recently havin some shiney red spax springs fitted) :D Cheers guys positive feedbk is always a good thing, got me1 of those lectric polishers jst gotta find time to try it out & who knows i may even consider takin off the wiper blade spoilers haha!!! Hey Dan im from Bearwood (West Mids) so u may have seen me bout there or Brum?

If you dont want to spend the several hundred on the machine and associated pads/polishes/waxes etc then drop Brazo a PM and he will give the car a full days valet/polish/wax for £50. Cheap at twice the price and there are plenty of the guys on here who will recommend him after the work he has done on their cars.