ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hillclimbs

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Something I’ve never watched is a Hillclimb, can anyone recommend a good venue and/or event?

shiftspark

ClioSport Club Member
  R53 GR86
Depends where you live and at the moment there is no spectators allowed at any event. Hopefully this will change soon but something to be aware of in case you just turn up only to be turned away.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Yeh that’s fine not looking to turn up at the weekend 😋 just wanted an idea of different places to go tbh, I’m based in Suffolk.

I don't think you're ideally located for hillclimbs 🤣 If making a day out Shelsley Walsh or Prescott to spectate are meant to be great. Blyton and Cadwell Park have sprints. But as mentioned above no spectators at minute.

Other option is do an academy day with training. I'm doing Harewood next month, others do them and Curborough can even borrow academy race car for free (just pay race entry 80-100 ish).

20210421_230201.jpg