ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How did your A/C cope in your Clio today?

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
I parked up the BG as I haven't got around to putting A/C back in yet and used the RB.

The Air-con runs really ice cold but on Tuesday afternoon in 38-degree heat with the fan full-on, I did feel for the old girl 😂

StereoMike

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup
No air con in mine but it wasn’t as bad as I expected just driving with the windows down after the first five or ten minutes when the wheel and pms shifter had cooled down a bit!!

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
I drove the Trophy to Advance detail weekend before Blyton with no a/c. Was 31degrees with sun on me all the way for 50 miles, was dripping when i got out of the car. Had both windows down made no difference o_O defo not the most pleasant. Mrs was following in the dci with a/c on and loving it

SharpyClio

ClioSport Club Member
Despite a regas mine isn't working must be something else damm!!!
Get it pressure tested if not already done, and then make sure the schrader valves are replaced they’re not tested as part of the pressure test but they’re a really common point of failure on all ac systems and quite often not replaced. For what they cost it’s worth getting them done.

Reactions: MLB

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Mines still s**t after a failed regas last week. It's cold for a few mins then goes warm again