ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How easy is it?? - Immobiliser & Track car

Hi guys...

As I'm not doing a lot at work tonight I thought I'd ask you all a question, so that tomorrow afternoon when I wake up I may have a few suggestions/ answers.

I have a Phase 2 172 (02 reg I believe)
I've never seen it running, and I've not a lot of idea why, apart from the fast Immobiliser flashes...

How easy is it to get around the immobiliser?

What's needed? As the car is getting all the interior taken out as it's for track use only.

What would an Omex or another type management system cost and would it be an easy installation?

What have you done to resolve immobiliser faults?

I'll leave this here for some potential answers, I know I've been vague about the issues with the car, but I'll save that for my project thread.

I'm off to do some research of my own :up:

You can get around it by changing the ecu, the uch and key plip to others from the same model.
I have an omex and loom available (loom will need finishing) for £500 (includes comms lead) but tbh you wont need it its just the immobilizer you want to get round.