ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How High??

Cupra
This guy must be planning to go off roading!

9_frank4.JPG

9_frank3.JPG

9_frank1.JPG

lol its the batmobile for the new batman film isnt it? just in yellow lol.
Silly stupid big biodykits and tiny wheels dont do it....shame..splashed out on all that plastic and filler and couldnt afford some bigger wheels or lowering springs.....aww

It's clearly that high to avoid tearing all the plastic/filler/shite off the car when he moves it out of maccys carpark.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
The people in the background in the first picture are clearly mocking the bestilted Clio :D

U/R 200
Loony said:
It's clearly that high to avoid tearing all the plastic/filler/sh*te off the car when he moves it out of maccys carpark.

quite right, then when he parks up, flips a switch and the car is slammed on the deck??

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I Love the japanese style front bumper..... he must have got that clio as a direct import from japan, you know, from the company that exports racing skylines and 200sx's etc!

Megane Mk4
It looks as though it might scoop up all the dog poo on the streets ...

Oh ... my mistake ... its too high to scoop poo ;)

Ph1 172 & others
i hope that its not actually a 172. people who do that dont deserve them. its means there are less for people who do deserve them such as myself! :D