ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How long?

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Got a call from the Stealership today saying that my 200's gone in to the factory..... Anyone have any experience of how long it takes them to throw an RS together & ship it from their?

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
lol also seen a few 200's now with grey front trims & rear valances what's all that about... thought they where all gloss black?

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
anthricite pack = mega gash

almost as bad as yellow seat belts & yellow piped standard seats

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers man, yeah got worried that mine was going to turn up grey lol. Not my cup of tea got to say!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Got a call from the Stealership today saying that my 200's gone in to the factory..... Anyone have any experience of how long it takes them to throw an RS together & ship it from their?

Ordered mine on the 3rd of March and I collect it next weekend.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Another 5-6 weeks or so for me then, faaaak my life needs to hurry up got an operation on my knee on the 8th of may, best be able to walk when the thing arrive or i'll be P******sssssed!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Poor Brian :(

Crying inside. To think I've been keeping an eye on 1*2's Steve's had up as well :(

True though, when I got the Speedlines (they were white) I was going to have them done black and get all the anthracite vinyl wrapped to match