ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How many miles with the years owned have you done?

Whos racked up the highest miles in the RS then for the time youv'e owned it?

mines 3 weeks with 700miles

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
cars 3 years 6 months old, and done 13k, i'll probably double that within a year though

thinking about this the other day; i've done about 16k in almost exactly a year - which is over half of what it had done in the previous 5 years.

some seem to but it's not worth worrying about the whole mileage/value thing with some of the models - mine'll likely be worth 3k in 2-3 years time (pretty much regardless of mileage) and that price point will attract lots of people. may as well get the enjoyment out of it now. not that it's been reliable for it's relatively low mileage anyway..:rolleyes:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I do about 25-30k per year and been driving 11 years.

Although every 172 i've had has been a weekend car, so never clocked up many miles.

Golf R
Tobs - what's the reg of yours? Does it have CS stickers in it? Just trying to figure which of the 3 Cups that are in town belong to you... they've all appeared in the last month or so

172 cup
had mine 10 months and done 19,000 miles....!

That must be costing you a fortune.I thought i spend alot on petrol

Yeah it does (i'm sure the people at the shell garage think i live there!!)
i was using it for work and back everyday.... but i now have a job 2miles from home so the only miles she gets now are my massive long drives to blow away the cobwebs of such a short journey everyday!! :D puts a smile on my face everytime i take her out!

Black 182
Insured for 20k a year in mine, milleage--47580 in 3 years, it had 50 miles on the clock when I bought it!

Mini Cooper S sport
700 miles in 2.5 weeks..

Although 250 was delivery mileage so doesn't really count..

Must try to drive my car less but I love it too much at the moment!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
cars 3 years 6 months old, and done 13k, i'll probably double that within a year though

LOL - I could manage that in one summer just driving for fun ;)

I've covered 102,000 miles in 4.5 years.

Proof of what can be achieved when its looked after.

I'm guessing here, but you work your car hard on track, etc - yet its still going strong. It's amazing how some TLC in terms of oil changes, etc can stretch a motor's mileage out to quite high figures.

D.

03 Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
2 Years and a month, have done 52200 in it so far, 70k now in total :(

Depreciation FTL.
Poor 1.6!

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
LOL - I could manage that in one summer just driving for fun ;)

I've covered 102,000 miles in 4.5 years.

Proof of what can be achieved when its looked after.

I'm guessing here, but you work your car hard on track, etc - yet its still going strong. It's amazing how some TLC in terms of oil changes, etc can stretch a motor's mileage out to quite high figures.

D.

Service every 6k miles from the word go with never any expense spared on what the engine might need. That and driving it smoothly seemed to have helped it along this far.

LY V6 with Recaros
I done 23k in my 182 in just over 2 years. I think I've done about 3k in the vee since march!

Lee

BMW M2C
Mine is 4 months old today and is on about 5700 miles.

Trophy 2.5 years 40k
182 1 year 18k
172 18 months 22k

172 Ph1/Scooby MY00
My 172 ph1 has covered 93,500 miles. That's in the 2 or so years I've owned and I bought it on 27,000 miles. It's better now than ever and regularly gives me over 40 mpg - that's from a combined driving style of quite steady to bonkers mad.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
1st 182 = 20k miles in 5 months :S needless to say i bought a 206 hdi rather sharpish ...

Current 172 Cup = 9k in 5 months. Much better, but still a lot higher than you part-timers ;)