ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how much could i sell my PC for?

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
I'm getting a new lap top so i'm selling my old desktop, but i have no clue what its worth.

its a 2004 Packard bell I-media desktop (tower)
its comes with a 17 inch screen and the usual array of mouse, keyboard, speakers, and an epson printer if i can find the cables.
it looks like this http://img.bestofmicro.com/c/I137209.jpg

it has;
pentium 4 processor 2.5mhz iirc
1gb ram. ( 2x 512mb)
80gb main hard drive
320gb secondary
CD-rw/DVD combi drive,
16xDVD-RW/CD-RW drive
floppy disc drive
4 usb1.1 ports (2 front 2 rear)
5 usb 2.0 ports (4 rear 1 internal)
LAN modem
built- in dial up modem.
running XP home edition on SP2
it has all the usual programs on it including office 2007

I was thinking £160 is that too much?

also any ideas how much posting the bloody thing would be, it has one of those CRT monitors.

Megane
Seems a fair price that mate, are the HDs SATA? Also I dont think the processor will be a 2.5, maybe a 2.4 I think anything between 140-180 is a good price for that spec

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
They are IDE HDDs. i can't remember of the top of my head what the processor i tried looking on the packard bell website, but without knowing exactly what model of i-media ( theres about 60) it is its useless lol all i know is it has a columbia motherboard? and PB installed pentium 4s in 2.4, 2.53 and 2.66 GHz

Alan throw in an Irn-Bru bar, and a box of crispy pancakes and we can start negotiations.

172 Cup
About £75 tops.

Nobody really wants CRT's these days and the tower components aren't worth much at all.

(Disclaimer - That's based on the buyer has some common sense. Of course if the buyer knows nothing about PC's or current second hand values you "could" sell it for £1000)

Last edited: