ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much do 02 charge for data?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I will do if no one on here knows, as i don't want to sit on hold for ages.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
Data Charges

For applicable tariffs with data capability: Unless a data or BlackBerry Bolt On is taken, your tariff will include O2 Web Daily under which data (for UK only use) will be charged at up to a maximum of £1 per day (00:00am to 23:59pm). Once you have reached your maximum daily charge of £1, O2 Web Daily allows you unlimited use of Telefónica O2 UK Limited's Edge/GPRS/ 3G networks (as applicable to your handset), for personal internet use via your mobile phone. All usage must be for your private, personal and non-commercial purposes. You may not use your SIM Card:
in, or connected to, any other device including modems;
to allow the continuous streaming of any audio / video content, P2P or file sharing; or
in such a way that adversely impacts the service to other O2 customers.
If O2 reasonably suspects you are not acting in accordance with this policy O2 reserves the right to impose further charges, impose network protection controls which may reduce your speed of transmission or disconnect your SIM or tariff at any time, having attempted to contact you first.
Data usage is measured in kilobytes (KB). 1MB = 1024 Kilobytes (KB), 1024 MB = 1 Gigabyte (GB). If Data usage is less than £1 it will be rounded to the nearest kilobyte on a daily basis, and charges are rounded up to the nearest 1p. You are billed for the amount of data that travels over the data network. Please note that your bill may include charges for re-sent data packets and packets added to control the flow of data over the network.
The prices shown do not incorporate data roaming rates.

This for your iPhone bud?

I've got a month PAYG deal. Just top up £15 a month and I get unlimited data and texts.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Yeah on my iPhone.

Just looked at that actually, looks a good deal, can you then use the credit to pay for itunes/apps?