ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much is this golf worth :S

Just been given this.
Its 100% mint condition hasn't been moved in 10 years and been in a garage.
Its a C reg. Mk1 Golf CC GTI Convertible
I have no idea what there worth I've been told its a limit and very rare.
Can't see it on the photo but the roof has loads of small 'Cc's printed all over it.
I don't even no what the CC means, Also got "Karman" badge some where IRC

golfcn7.jpg

Last edited:
  Mazda 3 MPS
Hate to state the obvious but wouldn't the CC stand for 'Cabriolet Convertible?' Don't quote me though. Very nice car none-the-less. Looks in top condition :)

Hate to state the obvious but wouldn't the CC stand for 'Cabriolet Convertible?' Don't quote me though. Very nice car none-the-less. Looks in top condition :)

Probably but like I said I don't know any thing about it or golfs for that matter.
I just need to sell it :)

browno

ClioSport Club Member
All Mk1 GTI's were built by Karmann - hence the badge... I've never heard of the CC edition though, I assume it's a special edition of some kind...

Looks tidy though - would make someone a nice summer project (if you were closer and I didn't already have too many toys, I'd be tempted to come and take a look in fact!)... I would guess at £1000-1500ish for it? Can you get it MOT'd - 12 months ticket might make it a bit more saleable...

Turbos.
August 86 - Special edition “CC” introduced as a celebration of open air festivals with blue trim containing CC motif.

TBH nothing special about it, towards the end of the car's life when sales were flagging. Great freebie though!

Whats the mileage?

google it ;)
I've tried but I can't find any with CC on the roof. I'm guessing its a special edition but its hard to search when I don't no what its called ;)

All Mk1 GTI's were built by Karmann - hence the badge... I've never heard of the CC edition though, I assume it's a special edition of some kind...

Looks tidy though - would make someone a nice summer project (if you were closer and I didn't already have too many toys, I'd be tempted to come and take a look in fact!)... I would guess at £1000-1500ish for it? Can you get it MOT'd - 12 months ticket might make it a bit more saleable...

It will have a 12 Months tickett and a new cam belt and aux belt as its been sitting for 10 years with out starting don't want to start it and snap the belt..

I was going make it 100% perfect before sale but I really can't find any thing to do on it. Its MINT
Roof looks brand new no colour fade or nothing.

there's some used-car-sales-joker trying to sell a tatty looking Mk1 Clipper locally with a screen sticker of about £3k - can't be worth anywhere near that though

best bet would probably be to have a little look around to see if you can find private ads for similar age/condition

those graphics look well naff though - and it's white. would probably be able to shift it in Essex, late spring?

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Got to be worht £2k of someones money.

Especially if it has a fresh MOT and service. Wait till the sun comes out though.

Whats the miles on it?

Got to be worht £2k of someones money.

Especially if it has a fresh MOT and service. Wait till the sun comes out though.

Whats the miles on it?

Not 100% on the miles going go down to garage tomorrow to see.
I just want it gone its taking up space in the workshop and it's so nice I don't want to put it out side.

Not worth a massive amount in white tbh, i ve had mine advertised on and off for a while, had a bit of interest but nothing much, I never drive it, its just nice to have, I took it into work about 3 weeks ago but haven't touched it since, just bought a decent cover for it so happy to keep it will be worth more in the summer.
http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C70652

Whats the mileage?
EDIT: just seen you don't know.

I would price it around £1700, unless its done a time warp 10k or something, i ve seen the early ones like that for a grand.

The ‘Christmas Cabrio’ was a limited edition
launched at Christmas in 1985 (which is why you
only get them on a 'C' plate 85/86) They only came in
white (to symbolise snow) with white/polished
alloys, white small bumpers & arches with
contrasting blue roof, seats, carpets, roof and all
trimmed up with lots of chrome. VW only made a
limited number of 750 worldwide and that's why you
don't see them very often, 250 came to the UK in 85/86