ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How rare are the Recaros?

Alfa 147 GTA
I'm in the process of hunting down a 182 (with cup pack/s of course), but I'm increasingly fussy about what spec I want, and trawling through AutoTrader, Pistonheads and even eBay it seems the optional Recaros are few and far between, which I think is a shame because they look great. I've done a quick search through the forum and can see that a lot of people seem to change the seats themselves, but I don't really want to be spending hundreds on changing the seats over if I've just spent four or so grand on a car.

Is it my imagination, or did only a very small minority of buyers spec their 182s with the Recaro option?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
You're right...though a fair few people have bought some as extras, you're talking about 0.3% of all 182s having them in (apart from Trophys obviosuly).

My 182 is one of the 89, I had to search high and low to find one.
i have only seen 1 other for sale with recaros in the 6 months i was looking for a car.

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Partly due to only being made an option very late in their production. Some time after the introduction of the Trophy, which was itself.. the out going special edition of the 182.