ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to add photos from my camera to a folder

Slow red one
Bit of a n00bish question but whenever I connect my camera to my MBP im only able to add photos via iphoto which is good sometimes but other times I just want to add pics to a folder. How can I do this? thanks

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Shouldn't the camera appear under Devices in Finder? then u locate the folder that has ur photos, then drag it into the folder u wish to store them..

Thats how i do it

Noj

Jaguar S-Type Sport
if you don't want iphoto to open when connecting a camera just go to iphoto preferences look at the bottom of the window and change the setting so no application opens when a camera is detected.
From there just do as Hazza says just open your camera from either the desktop or device list on the sidebar and drag to what ever folder you desire

Slow red one
done the above and only place it seems to register my camera is on iphoto and some photos I just want to save to a folder. surely everyone doesn't save alllll there pics to iphoto

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Type image capture into spotlight.

(the magnifying glass in the top right corner)