ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to get the BBC whilst in China

Peddled device
Is there any way to access the BBC iPlayer or similar whilst in China ? Last time I was there I couldn't get 5live as I think the cuts to the BBC mean the Asian service has been cut back so no access. I know that certain matches are no available on the net, even if I am in the UK (rights restrictions) but i'm after accessing as much as possible. If someone I know in the UK has access is there any way I can connect to them to access the streams etc ?

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
If you google a vpn you can get settings for uk based private networks which will allow all the online tv services (had the same problem in italy)

Peddled device
I've got VPN Express on my iPhone now. Are you saying that using it will allow me to access the iplayer as if I am in the UK if the settings are on UK-PPTP or L2PT ?

Peddled device
I managed to get youtube and Facebook last time I was there, but that was during my last day and didn't try for the BBC.