ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how to?

ITB'd 182...
how do i put photos of my car on the forum?ive tried and tried but it just wont work.can someone help!!:(

clio 182 black /gold
like this with out the spaces.

BMW M3
yeah... as above, open up a photobucket account (free) and download them to there. Then copy and paste the IMG address into the reply box below

BMW M3
^^^ not working for me but my comp plays up alot. Under the picture in the photobucket account should be 3 addresses. Copy and paste the IMG address onto you reply box, and then the image should just be there.

Edit: Mike's is working now...

ITB'd 182...
if you click bad invincibles link then scroll through theres a couple of pics:) :approve:

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
just use the IMG link from under your pictures within PhotoBucket, copy them and paste them in here. Job Done.

BMW M3
you can also put them all in one reply by putting each address under each other like...

IMG ljfgrse9jfgkej9ugxcf

IMG oisuwrtfyw9rsw97ysdfge

etc....lol

ITB'd 182...
thnx for the help guys.what you think?getting sprayed after christmas.bump strips,bumpers and mirrors are getting colour coded at last!!lol

Beetle
i want your wheels :dapprove: have you put a renault badge in the centre? the grey is a very nice colour aswell:cool:

ITB'd 182...
no.the centres are off a scenic or something.a mate of mine works for renault and said that they were off something like that.had them with the wheels and also originals but the originals were in bad condition.