ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Howdy and have you seen my car before?

2004 172
Hi, so, I have recently bought a 172 Ph2 for some trackday fun.

Noticed it has a ClioSport sticker in the rear window and wondered if anyone recognises it?

Attachments

• $_57 (9).JPG
    $_57 (9).JPG
    283.9 KB · Views: 81
  2004 172
Well, as they are the sellers pics and the only ones I currently have then they will have to do, but I could identify any of my previous cars without a numberplate so I guess I was hoping someone may recognise it without.

Anyway, cheers for the warm welcome. 😞

clio 182
try to get some new pictures up and maybe post it in a different section where more people view?
a silver clio 172? blue or black? they all look 99% the same with no numberplate on unless it's got flames down the side or something distinct like a fast & furious wing?
and from what I've learnt finding out the cars previous life isn't always the best thing lol just like lining up all your girlfriends ex's hahaha anyway howdy from me