ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I’m New...

So I thought id say a BIG HELLO to my new home. As of 10 oclock last night, I am the proud owner of a fabulous 172 - and I absolutely love it :D

I have recently defected from the SSC (shock horror, a VTS owner) - but in my defence - I HAVE NOW SEEN THE LIGHT!

I look forward to a forum that works, a forum that is about cars and fellow enthusists - not an agony forum (like the SSC). I look forward to my new home here, I hope you make an ex-VTS owner a happy, and that I have a welcome and enjoyable stay!

Ben

hello and welcome matey!!

nice car any pics yet?

so where you from? are you fit? hehe just kiddin!

hope you enoy us nutters!!

vix :)

morning

welcome to the fabulous world of cliosport, hope your stay will be as fun filled as mine has been

where abouts you based?

Hmmmmmmmmm, erm, hiya vix......im from sunny watford, just north of london for those who dont know. Its a sleepy village, full of wankey nova and *gasp* saxo drivers!

Its got a magnex full system, viper induction and clear side repeaters! Oh, the plate is W172 ???

No pics yet, theyll come later today :) You can see my saxo here though

http://mypcisbust.20megsfree.com/photo.htmlhttp://mypcisbust.20megsfree.com/photo.html

So, erm, vix....................how you doooing :D

hiya mate!!! hey alex i would never do such a thing!! hehe

oooo not too far from me!! im from sunny colchester! wonderful place!

nice saxo there matey it has to be said quite impressed!

vix ;)

Thanks vix, I tried keeping it subtle......Colchester, I used to work all round that way....only down the road (kinda)

Special hug, and a quick pinch of the arse coming to you :)

lol! wicked place hey!! lol!

aw thanks! same to you!

so how old are you then? single?

vix ;)

(dont worry you will get to know what im like hehe!!;))

Hi, my name is Ben. Im a 22 year old lad looking to have lots of fun. I have short cropped brown hair, lucious blue eyes and am around 5 11". I am of slightly muscular build and keep myself tanned bronze (like an odonis). In my spare time I enjoy rock climbing, kayaking and mountain biking. I am also a keen paintballer and love fast cars. I am a trustworthy person, I have stacks of common sense and am very humourous.

If you like the sound of me and wanna get in touch, feel free. I look forward to hearing from you.

Quote: Originally posted by Stanbo172 on 24 September 2003

Hi, my name is Ben. Im a 22 year old lad looking to have lots of fun. I have short cropped brown hair, lucious blue eyes and am around 5 11". I am of slightly muscular build and keep myself tanned bronze (like an odonis). In my spare time I enjoy rock climbing, kayaking and mountain biking. I am also a keen paintballer and love fast cars. I am a trustworthy person, I have stacks of common sense and am very humourous.

If you like the sound of me and wanna get in touch, feel free. I look forward to hearing from you.
hey baby we need to meet up!! lol

well i am 19 and sorry im not single! hmm as for the rest you will hav to find out lol!

Oooooh, a message from the bigfish - I am honoured! You should have received my membership form today (I posted it before I even had the 172, so lucky it all went through ok hey). Cheers