ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i just lol'd

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Jeez.

from the hi-fi moronz said:
We're not ashamed to admit that we're in the second camp, and this splendid Wireworld Ultraviolet 5/2 illustrates why. This is a two-metre USB cable – ideal for joining your laptop, say, to an external DAC, say, in an effort to get a workable sound out of a PC.

They should be ashamed.

they have been repeatedly asked to show some scientific reasoning how a digital source can sound different they havent done it yet

how is it fair play to them ? if they but a disclaimer on the articles and reviews saying we get paid for giving good reviews so please ignore what we say then maybe but they dont so people trust what they say and then inturn get ripped off

I know its a bit of a shame tbh, but people get ripped off everyday.. just some people wont do all the research and get something on a lame review, its just the way the world works.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
That's pretty crazy :p

HDMI cables can be silly prices too

I know, I just need a small one for the bedroom telly, went in Currys at lunchtime, £40 for the cheapest going up to £120!

14.99 in sainsburys and even that's a rip off, going to have to order one off t'interweb for a fiver.