ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I know this is wrong section

But i know it will get more views on here.

I was driving my 182 today and a warning light came on. Its the second one from the bottom to the right of the speedo. Its orange and looks like a little engine. I think its emissions light but my books all the way in sheffield and im surrey. Its just on constantly not flashing or anything.
Anyone had any experience with this or know anything about it or if its safe to drive 190miles back to sheffield from surrey.
Thanks

Clio 182
Yeh it's the emissions light ... mines on at the mo. Randomly comes on every now n again for no apparant reason! Could be your emissions sensor gone up the shoot but id wait a few days and see if it goes off, should reset itself after a few days. Quite comon prob i think? Long as the car driving ok id ignore it :)

clio 182
just get it checked out and put your mind at ease dont just leave it for the sake of 40 quid it could be any thing and if it is the lambda sensor it can cause serious damage to the CAT if its over fueling

Black 197
Just a thought my engine Management came on last week.. Had it clipped and it turns out the car has an intermittent fault with the brake position sensor... Once the Engine management is on it can be absolutely anything and not just emissions.. Get it checked out