ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I see you baby.........

A well built VW
The clio has gone , never felt attached to a car before but this was different had been a good car and will be missed. I needed more room as im 6'2 and a big lad so She has been replaced by this

Last edited:

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  4 wheels
i nearly bought a megane 2litre but it went the same day. not bad cars

1998 BMW e46 323i
i had one of these, a 1.4 as a courtesy car when my 172 was serviced... deadly quiet, very economical: 35mpg around London but the least feedback I've received from a car, oh and boy was it slow. And it handled like my old MkV Cortina. Had a glass roof and keyless entry etc though...v.swish

I'm 6'4" and 16 stone... Why should all the wimpy,bum-fluff moustached baseball cap wearing runts have all the fun!

nice, starting to really like the megs now, especially the facelift phase 2.. although not a fan of that colour matey, soz..

A well built VW
the car has some neat toys i.e. autolights etc that i am still amused by. i did test drive the 1.4 but it was underpowered the vvt 1.6 16v is soooo much better decent poke for what it is. new wheels 18s maybe small drop planned and some new ice but thats about it. space inside is immense so much more room and the seats are soo comfy overall very pleased so far

A well built VW
Not really much i could do about the colour, the car was a grand cheaper than any i had seen and the colour is actually nicer in the flesh Still cant get used to not having any keys and trying to find the keys to switch it off

LY V6 with Recaros
Nice, they're nice to drive, my ex had one, it felt pretty nippy too, was a 1.9 deisel turbo i think