ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i want to colour code my car but...

Motorbikes
i dont know which of the codes on the vin panel is the pain code! anyone know which one it is. colour is monaco blue.

thanks

Monaco Blue Mk2
It's NV432 mate. Doing mine at the minute, I had a practice on some handles and to be honest I got a good finish and that but the colour match isn't the greatest. I would imagine mainly because my cars paint will have faded. Good luck, probably gonna do my handles, door bumpstrips and bootlock tomorrow.

Motorbikes
nice one mate. i'll probably do my door bump strips, door handles, boot lock and the front and rear bumpers. might even do the fog light surround as they're looking pretty faded with the light. are you using the colour coding guide that was in the articles section?

Monaco Blue Mk2
Yeah I've used that. I want to do my front and rear bumpers aswel. Think I'll get them done professionally though as it would take a few days with the bumpers off the car and too tricky for me with the plastic bits being attached to the rest of the bumper. I'm gonna do my spoiler myself though aswel.