ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ideas needed

clio 1.2 16v
just bought a mk3 facelift clio only a 1.2 but im looking for a few simple subtle mods that wont affect my warranty
IMG-20140208-WA0002_zps756c7898.jpg

Clio mk3
not many you can do without affecting warranty,only ones i can think of is xenon lights. with mine ive got alpine stereo,sub,tinted windows,cone air filter,xenon lights all round and hen carbon wrapped my interior trims but now theyre sprayed in gun plasti dip. when my car had a gear box fault i just took out the sub and air filter and i didnt have any problem with my warranty.

ph2 172
Plastidip the badges, could do the silver strip black too. Keep it clean and service it often, so when you come to trade up it's worth more.

clio 1.2 16v
Ive took all the dealer stickers out the rear windscreen im thinking of plastidipping the badges door handles front plastic strip and badges black ive fitted led sidelight bulbs thinking that ill wait until next year to fit coilovers