ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Impressive photos you've found

Have you seen any impressive Flickr photos recently?
Tonight I found this guy while browsing Flickr, I'm massively impressed with his work. The amount of effort he must put in, and the fact he takes his setups into the real world to get real backdrops, is incredible.

4235146819_87ebf22607_b.jpg
1958 Edsel Station Wagon by Michael Paul Smith, on Flickr

4237624126_4794d9db3e_b.jpg
Jan. 1st photo setup by Michael Paul Smith, on Flickr

4567379877_9cd99e25c5_b.jpg
Ala Cushman by Michael Paul Smith, on Flickr

4569295839_52a70f9bf5_b.jpg
DIVCO Sense of Scale by Michael Paul Smith, on Flickr

5819463113_f0d2b66de8_b.jpg
My Childhood Home in 1/24th scale by Michael Paul Smith, on Flickr

5686354309_fb81048d3e_b.jpg
Pittsburgh Photo Shoot by Michael Paul Smith, on Flickr

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Incredible that. The last one I don't know what's real and what's not real. Amazing work

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Very impressive, the level of detail is incredible, not what I expected to see when I opened the thread.
If I want to see 'special images' then I tend to look on 500px as I think the quality of photographer on there is superb compared to Flickr. You have to go through a lot of average images on Flickr to get to something really special, even Explore isn't anything to get excited about these days in my opinion.
I'll have a dig for some of my favs later.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Haven't had a wow pic for a while now, I've been following this guy got a little while, don't think he's posted for a while either. Fantastic photo's i've faved a hell of a lot of them. Not too many as i'll be there all day lol.

Here's his link https://www.flickr.com/photos/braid44/

As Aaron said far better pics on 500px i've set up an account on there but not yet posted up any of mine yet.