ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

In Norwich, Norfolk Today Between 14:00-15:30 Then Check This Out...7 Spots!!

C3 Picasso Beast
Went to Halfrauds today and in a space of an hour spotted a total of seven ClioSports!!

1) KL02 HVB black 172 14:15ish heading down the A140 Ipswich direction near the Holiday Inn just before Harford Bridge Tescos.

2) Another black Ph2 172 spotted going across from Daniels Rd onto Lakenham Rd at the traffic lights...didn't get the plate as I saw it side on!

3) Albi 197 sitting at the same junction waiting to turn left onto Lakenham Rd from Ipswich Road...didn't get this plate either as I was trying to read the black 172's plate above way in the distance and only saw this last second!

4) RN04 ULX RB 182 14:25ish heading up St Stephens Rd towards the college/Newmarket Rd.

5) W889 YEB Ph1 Black 172 14:30ish heading down Chapel Field Rd towards the St Stephens roundabout...looked like it had a Magnex exhaust perhaps??

6) FN02 XWD Iceburg 172 15:00ish heading towards the Grapes Hill roundabout along Chapel Field Road.

7) KW52 DOH Iceburg 172 15:05ish heading towards St Stephens roundabout past the old N&N hospital.

All plates should be about right but possibly not!

Someone has got to own at least one of these FFS!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Do you have a photographic memory fella..... I'll your spotted threads are full of exact details.... None of them are probably on here though.

C3 Picasso Beast
I usually remember single spots off the top off my head but for these I told the wife to write them all down to her pleasure hence why they might possibly be the wrong plates ;)

It would be nice if someone owned one of them on here but as usual no one probably will!!