ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inferno orange RAL code

Clio_Ben

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Clio Cup
Evening all,

I am looking at getting some paint for my inferno, Where i have been looking for have asked for a RAL code. Does anyone know what the code would for inferno orange.

Kind regards
Ben

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Paint code for inferno is D38.
When you open the drivers door there should be a sticker with it on.

Clio_Ben

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Clio Cup
Paint code for inferno is D38.
When you open the drivers door there should be a sticker with it on.
Is this the ral code then as i was under the impression it was just the car code, please correct if im wrong

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Is this the ral code then as i was under the impression it was just the car code, please correct if im wrong
D38 is colour code Renault use for Inferno. Are you after some rattle cans making up? If you give them that code they should be able to mix it.
I think the ral codes are different.
When I wanted some Arctic blue mixing i just gave them the Renault code J41 and they mixed it perfectly.

Clio_Ben

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Clio Cup
D38 is colour code Renault use for Inferno. Are you after some rattle cans making up? If you give them that code they should be able to mix it.
I think the ral codes are different.
When I wanted some Arctic blue mixing i just gave them the Renault code J41 and they mixed it perfectly.

Clio_Ben

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Clio Cup
Ahhhh right, i will send them d38 and should all be well then,
Thanks for the help
Ben