ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Injection system light up on dash

Jap Box
Hi,

Over the past few days the injection system light has come up on the dash when turning the ignition on, then it goes of after about 5 seconds.

Does this mean theres a problem, and if so what would I need to do abut it.

The MPG of the car is pretty turd currently so I think this must be the problem, will it need new fuel injectors or something else?

EDIT: Ok did some googling, people have said something about a coil problem? :S I have a spare coil pack here if hats what its talking about, and if its not ignition properly its throwing unburn fuel into the cat which could cause blockages.

I am thinking its meant to be talking about spark plugs though?

Should I replace the coil pack and spark plugs as a start and see how it goes from there first? Anyone had this problem before?

Last edited:
  Jap Box
Anyone? Going to swap the coil pack and spark plugs over for sets ive got here anyway, could it be the fuel pump?