ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

insuring Turinis, advice needed

172cup
Im gonna probably get trophy Turins fitted on my cupped 182 in the near future.
Wheels and tyres size wont change plus its a renault optional for Clios..........
do I need to notify my Insurance company about it?

Im gonna probably get trophy Turins fitted on my cupped 182 in the near future.
Wheels and tyres size wont change plus its a renault optional for Clios..........
do I need to notify my Insurance company about it?

They're not. They were standard on the 172 Cup and Trophy. They've never been an optional extra.

Do as Aluco says. But you need to declare them.

The chances of an assessor ever appearing and knowing that turinis weren't standard when they have a Renault diamond on them is slim. But you never know. He might be into his Clio's or something.

It's not really worth the risk.

172cup
You're right mate
The girl from Elephant said it doesnt matter if manufactured or not as long as they have same size,
In this case the change is cosmetic and costs much less then fitting wheels with different specs.

172cup
I stand corrected
wheels are free (same size, same make) if declared with a bunch of other mods, otherwise I should have paid for it. how weird is that?