ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interior

would insurers know (if the car was inspected by them) if you did a phase 1 to phase 2 dash conversion?

and would you have to declare sport seats in a non sport? surely you wouldn't because its just a Renault seat? o_O

would insurers know (if the car was inspected by them) if you did a phase 1 to phase 2 dash conversion?

and would you have to declare sport seats in a non sport? surely you wouldn't because its just a Renault seat? o_O

sadly the seats are something you have to declare apparantly mate, i have mine declared and doesnt really alter the price much after speaking to them over the phone,

the dash im not sure about, i'd assume that a competant inspector would know but its not worth risking mate if you are thinking of not declaring, i had a mate claim for an accident and he lost out as uninsured because he genuinely didn't know that his car had uprated shocks that the previous owner had fitted :/

sadly the seats are something you have to declare apparantly mate, i have mine declared and doesnt really alter the price much after speaking to them over the phone,

the dash im not sure about, i'd assume that a competant inspector would know but its not worth risking mate if you are thinking of not declaring, i had a mate claim for an accident and he lost out as uninsured because he genuinely didn't know that his car had uprated shocks that the previous owner had fitted :/

well thats b*llocks! nevermind xD

well thats b*llocks! nevermind xD

i know mate but they assumed he was lying and that he had chosen not to declare them... :/

truth is it really isnt worth not declaring :/ and i know honesty has its price (i'm paying a bit over 2 grand for a car thats valued at 1 grand tops, with 3 years no claims and no points etc)

i know mate but they assumed he was lying and that he had chosen not to declare them... :/

truth is it really isnt worth not declaring :/ and i know honesty has its price (i'm paying a bit over 2 grand for a car thats valued at 1 grand tops, with 3 years no claims and no points etc)

3 years no claims?! over 2k on a 1.2?! you live in helmand province?!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Its ot worth the risk tbh mate, if your going to change it declare it and then you know its safe... Also cup interior ftw! I love mine, was going to change it but kind of thinking twice as its so much more supportive and comfortable than the half leather :eek:

yeah, i dont know whats going on at home atm (new zealand, australia...), so im only ordering little things aha, ive got a K&N air filter on order and im making a cold air feed from the fog lights :)

at the end of the day, if i do move i can always sell these bits im ordering eh? :)

yeah, i dont know whats going on at home atm (new zealand, australia...), so im only ordering little things aha, ive got a K&N air filter on order and im making a cold air feed from the fog lights :)

at the end of the day, if i do move i can always sell these bits im ordering eh? :)

yeah man exactly that :) you definitely moving now then anyway?

ah... what line of work is he in may i ask?
Hes looking at contract manager positions at construction companies. His previous job was Operations Director of a modular building company, earning quite alot of money.. he's had 2 interviews for different companies which pay way less than he was before, and they didnt want him :/

Apparently there is a shortage of my dads position in NZ/Oz and they pay mega bucks for em :/

Hes looking at contract manager positions at construction companies. His previous job was Operations Director of a modular building company, earning quite alot of money.. he's had 2 interviews for different companies which pay way less than he was before, and they didnt want him :/

Apparently there is a shortage of my dads position in NZ/Oz and they pay mega bucks for em :/

yeah kind of at a disadvantage to australia over here where stuff like that is concerned :/ get him to become a male stripper in his spare time? that could make up for the pay cut of a job over here :L