ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPad/chrome problem

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
Anyone else having problems posting on here using chrome on the iPad? When I try to post it just flashes up a grey line when I click on the text box, it won't let me type anything, seems to be working ok on other forums but not here.

AK

M240i
Tried:

Closing the app?
Deleting and reinstalling the app?
PMing AK?

Last edited by a moderator:

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
Deleted & reinstalled, still the same. A quick google shows others are having problems posting on Facebook, looks like I may have to stick with safari for now.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Is Chrome not just safari with a new cover? sure i heard that somewhere, also that it is slower.

It's cool for synchronising with your desktop PC though.

However unless I require that synchronisation for some reason I just stick to Safari.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I prefer the way Chrome does it. Whatever tabs I have open on any device I can see. Chrome to Phone is quite handy as well. I also prefer the integration of the search/url bar. I have tried Safari but it didn't sync in the same way, or at least I don't know how to get it to properly.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Chrome on the iPad has one important feature.

It fixes an apple problem.

You cannot use iCloud.com in safari on ios, this is a f**king major pain in the ass if you are using somebody else's iPad and you want to check your mail. (Think travelling abroad)

Fortunate chrome has a "request desktop site" which allows you to log into iCloud and read your emails. Large chunks of it are broken, but at least you can check your mail.

Apple really need to do a mobile compatible version of iCloud for this very reason.