ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPad question

BG 182 (full fat)
Is there a way on the iPad 2 that you can view how much gb you have used instead of plugging it in to iTunes. Ta

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
I'm pretty sure there is an app for that (tah-dah!).

If you are on O2 download the app called My O2 and it should show you the usage. Same goes for Voda afaik.

Edit

Just noticed you mean storage GB, not allowance. Yeah so Matt's second post is good for that :).

Last edited:
  BG 182 (full fat)
Yer I mean on iPad like apps, music, videos as I've only got 16gb so just wanted to know if I was getting close without starting laptop up n plugging it in cheers

BG 182 (full fat)
Another question , I'm trying to log into my three account but forgotten my password so i click forgotten password n I have to put the last 6 numbers off my iPad sim for them to send me a new password so I did that n they said they have sent a new password in a text but how they meant to text my iPad? Cheers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
sorry for butting in, i've got a question as i'm new on iPad.

Say you've already synced your apps and so on on iTunes and you needed to do a restore on your iPad. if you then sync your stuff will it bring back all the apps and music you had on originally?

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
sorry for butting in, i've got a question as i'm new on iPad.

Say you've already synced your apps and so on on iTunes and you needed to do a restore on your iPad. if you then sync your stuff will it bring back all the apps and music you had on originally?

Before the iPad is sync'd iTunes makes a backup of your iPad.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
you say back up, say it's backed up and i need to restore the iPad. iTunes will have everything there n then ready to go?

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
you say back up, say it's backed up and i need to restore the iPad. iTunes will have everything there n then ready to go?

I think so. Once you restore it iTunes should ask if you wanna sync it to your last backup.

Your apps are in iTunes anyway, and stored on your computer in your Music/iTunes folder or wherever. If you want to set it up as a new device (in other words box fresh) you can still sync your apps afterwards, just as you can with music.