ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is it free to phone an 0845 number from a mobile?

visualize whirled pe
I read somewhere ( i think it was on an insurance doc) that even 0800 numbers were not free from mobiles. Might be different on your network etc.

Just remembered; My old dial up connection started with 0845 and that wasn't free from a landline.

E87 118d M Sport
managed to find it on the 02 website eventually. *(im on orange but their site is blocked at work)

20p per minute. nice.....

visualize whirled pe
^ I've got the same sim I've had since the year 2000. That's probably what I'm getting charged to call a friend on the same network.

Generally, included minutes only include UK geographic and UK mobile numbers.

08* numbers always get charged.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
sure iv called 0845's on my mobile before and not had any bigger bill than normal so assumed was using my free mins up!

they're not on mine and it's always annoying when you've a landline fault and have to use the mobile (to report it:rolleyes: ) - all of these companies use 0845 numbers and you're charged a rediculous rate to use them. it's a swindle!