ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is it possible..(iPod content)

Lou

Is it possible to use a new iPod nano with standard headunit and stalk controls on my 182?
Any help appreciated esp links and pics!!

Black Clio 182+cups
louise, i have one of those dension gateway 300 in my 182 FF, but use it for usb only... can use ipod if i had one but sadly don't. for wot i'm using it for it works a treat. they do work for the new ipod nano, but not all functions are available for the newest generation ipods; see:

http://www.dension.com/dension_apple_matrix.html

i'm sure these will be ironed out when dension release a firmware upgrade. certainly on the gateway 300 there is a way of updating the firmware.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Does it allow you to use the stalk still? Whatever one I end up getting as to use the stalk and the cd changer, and work with the ph1 tape deck!

106 GTi
Stalk still works, the scroll wheel on the back allows you to skip tracks on a chosen playlist