ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is there a keonigsegg style door kit available?

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
It will cost a bomb and make your car worth less than it already is. Don't do it, its a Clio not a Lambo!

Anything that makes your doors do what they're not supposed to do will look chav.

I think this is an established fact LoL

Suicide doors are quite cool but they need to be on the right cars - old american cars or the new Bentley being two examples.

Golf R soon...
Can't find a koenigsegg kit but plenty of lambo doors, here are a few random google images

Renault_Clio_C_01.jpg

LSD_Renault_Megane_1.jpg

1.jpg

I do think suicide doors are for pimp mobiles. lol

isnt there a blue clio on here with lambo doors?

it has a vented carbon bonnet, side exit exhausts and a few other things

Golf R soon...
I do think suicide doors are for pimp mobiles. lol

isnt there a blue clio on here with lambo doors?

it has a vented carbon bonnet, side exit exhausts and a few other things

Aint that the one with the glitter paint?

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why *Repeat* !!!!

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Lusty.... you said the other day in one of your GD posts that you regret making some threads here on CS. I think this may be one of them!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Lusty.... you said the other day in one of your GD posts that you regret making some threads here on CS. I think this may be one of them!

I think your right.

I forgot that the only accepted mods on cs are turinis and a carbon front splitter. lol ;)

Hardly, just that very few people like shitty lambo doors on piss pot engines, let alone on a 172/182/197 :p