ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this any good?

R35 GTR
P21s is my only experience of wax, but my wheels are still silver after 2 days hard driving and rain, so it seems to be doing a good job.

A well built VW
Didn't this get a good write up in Redline comparing it to Megs (according to my mate anyway)

Rich where do you get the Pinnacle Souveran from ?

ST
I see why most will go for the liquid over the paste tho the paste will last longer as you can control how much your putting onto the paint and spread it out more..

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Alan said:
I see why most will go for the liquid over the paste tho the paste will last longer as you can control how much your putting onto the paint and spread it out more..

It lasts just as long as the xxx hardcore paste wax , and collinite #476 and #845 .I like to chop n change a bit , and tbh they are all good , non looks any better than the other imo , all last as long as each other , the only thing i've found if anything is the xxx hardcore wax and liquid souveran are the easiest to apply and remove .

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Rich said:
Totally different product though from what I have read in the past.

It most be different or they would be the same or similar price . They wouldn't sell it if it was crap because people wouldn't buy it .

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Alan said:

Heres some pics Alan of the car waxed with the liquid souveran . I didn't have time to polish cos it was threatening to start raining and i needed to get it back in the garage quick , just washed with the CG body wash n wax then waxed with the liquid souveran .
souveran1Large.jpg

souveran2Large.jpg

souveran3Large.jpg

106 GTi
MRBILLYUK said:
It most be different or they would be the same or similar price . They wouldn't sell it if it was crap because people wouldn't buy it .

Im not slating it as I understand it is meant to be good,from what I have read up it does not have the same effects on black and red the paste does, hence I have never tried it. Comparable to P21s on metallics.