ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

is this the right order?

Nissan 370Z
chemical guys maxi suds , then sonus detailing clay. Sonus SFX-1 then SFX-2 then SFX-3.Clearkote Red Moose Glaze topped of with nattys blue wax or p21's.
was thinking of buying all these within the next few months. Could i do this process in one day?
thanks

chemical guys maxi suds , then sonus detailing clay. Sonus SFX-1 then SFX-2 then SFX-3.Clearkote Red Moose Glaze topped of with nattys blue wax or p21's.
was thinking of buying all these within the next few months. Could i do this process in one day?
thanks

IMO your better off with poorboys SSR range or Megs 83 and 80, personally speaking of course :) but they are all intended for a PC mate, would be hard work by hand, just stick to SRP by hand and ill get round to PCing it and photoshoot at some point.

wash, QD + dry, clay, polish with whatever you choose, seal with EGP (again personal choice) and then wax as the cherry on top lol.

did you get my txt about the wheels?

jamie

106 GTi
Working by hand I would look at a process more suited to hand application. You will get it done in a day but not sure on the degree of sucess you will have without a machine.

Is a good looking process in machine based routine. By hand look at:

Wash and Clay

Scratch X as needed, Clearkote Vannilla Moose, Clearkote Red Machine Glaze topped with P21s.

For more durabilty

Wash and Clay

Scratch X as needed, AG SRP and AG EGP topped with P21s.

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  Q8 E-Tron
My order is:

1. Take to hand car wash
2. Pay polish dudes to wash and wax car
3. Drive away