ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iTouch question

Taken from wikipedia

The 2nd generation iPod Touch, featuring external volume controls, a built-in speaker, a contoured back, built-in Nike+, Bluetooth support, and the ability to connect a microphone, was unveiled on September 9, 2008, at the "Let's Rock" keynote presentation.
The 3rd generation iPod Touch with the new iPhone OS 3.1 was announced and subsequently released on September 9, 2009.[9] It is available with 32 or 64 GB of flash memory. Apple also continued offering the 2nd generation 8 GB version.[10] The new 3rd generation iPod Touch[11] includes faster hardware (the same microprocessors, graphics engine, and RAM as the iPhone 3GS), a slightly lower battery life, voice control, light sensor, and bundled earphones with a remote and microphone.

I have a 2nd gen 16gb ipod touch and i also had a 1st generation to, apart from the volume buttons and external speaker i didnt notice any differnce

3rd Gen will be able to upgrade to 4.0, the older ones won't be able to do it all.

Plus, there's no such thing as 'iTouch'