ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

itunes account for children

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
just given my teenage son a Ipad for Christmas and I've got a couple of questions....

1. is there anyway of setting him up an I tunes without linking it to one of my bank cards (can it be done using an Itunes gift card instead). Every time we try to set up an account it asks for details of a bank/credit card.

2. when we first used the I pad I registered it through my I tunes account and it loaded on all the app that are on my I phone. Once we have a separate account for the I pad will it's apps be kept separate from the phone apps.

I have searched the internet for answers but didn't get anywhere....

Thanks

Two 0 Shitx
What we did for my sisters is... When you want to buy a song or app you have to enter the password so set up the account in your name and email address, don't tell him the password and then he will have to come to you if he wants anything and can give you the cash for it.

just given my teenage son a Ipad for Christmas and I've got a couple of questions....

1. is there anyway of setting him up an I tunes without linking it to one of my bank cards (can it be done using an Itunes gift card instead). Every time we try to set up an account it asks for details of a bank/credit card.

2. when we first used the I pad I registered it through my I tunes account and it loaded on all the app that are on my I phone. Once we have a separate account for the I pad will it's apps be kept separate from the phone apps.

I have searched the internet for answers but didn't get anywhere....

Thanks

You can set up an Apple ID with gift cards only or something else you can do it set an allowance through iTunes so only so much money can be used from your card during a period of time
Hope that helps