ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iTunes File Size

BMW 320d M-Sport
Little bit of help required.

Can you make the file size of iTunes downloads smaller? I want to make a CD for the car out of some songs I've recently purchased but it will only allow me to put 12/13 songs on due to the file size and filling the CD-R.

Any ideas? Can you alter the file size somehow or the way in which they save, or simply buy CD's with more memory than 700MB?

Fiat Panda 100hp
Not easily.

It only lets you do that many becuase that's the max it can fit on a audio CD. Only way of changing it is to downgrapde the quality of the song, which is BPS, but that would have to be done outside of itunes and the re imported, and wouldn't sound as good.

If you have a MP3 CD player in your car, then you can go to the files in start > my music > itunes > artist and pull tracks from there and put them on a data cd. Will be able to get about 115 songs on one cd then. Easiest would be to copy the mp3's that you want into a new folder i.e 'Car music', when you have 100 tracks, highlight them all right click > send to > cd.

BMW 320d M-Sport
Cool, thanks for the advice. I have the Cabasse system in my car, don't think it's MP3, just standard Renault!