ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iTunes r****d....

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Whilst importing music from cd to my iTunes I've noticed a couple of albums have broken up for better word while importing.

In other words it has 1 cd showing as about 3 or 4 separate albums and I'm guessing it's because those tracks are featuring other artists, Anyway of getting them all back as 1 album?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
That simple.... I really should take my time to learn more abut iTunes as I've used it for about 3 years but still absolutely useless with it.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
That's what I'd do. If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll think of a Plan B.

Maybe tick the 'compliations' box ? What album is it..?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Just done it but carrying on with my r****d ways changed the name of the artist track rather than album artist on about half of them so now have no idea who is on the track except the main artist who's album it is on...nevermind.... It was on about 10 different albums that it had done it, basically if it was a song featuring another artist it put it in a separate album but it's all sorted now

Thanks a lot.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Another problem... Just went t put Transformers - Revenge of the Fallen on my iTunes using the Digital Copy but as the code has run out it is not letting me do it.

Anything I can do or is just not possible to put it on my iTunes now?