ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jaune lumiere

stp

172 Flame Red Phase 1
Doing a few little bits at the moment. Nothing to drastic and all reversable but here was my first change. What do you think? I used vinyl and man they are yellow!

CIMG4763Small.jpg

CIMG4764Small.jpg

CIMG4762Small.jpg

IMGP1276Small.jpg

IMGP1278Small.jpg

Got some other little things to be done soon so stay posted!

172 & RSi
Nice idea but not sure if I'm keen on the yellow. Could this be done in a light blue? :cool:

Where did you get it mate?

Not too sure on that, clashes with the red.

This reminds me, didn't French cars have yellow headlights years and years ago? I remember going to France and my Dad painting our headlights yellow.

Why did they have yellow headlights? Everything must have looked so dull at night lol.

Edit: Google is my friend don't worry lol.

Last edited:
Not too sure on that, clashes with the red.

This reminds me, didn't French cars have yellow headlights years and years ago? I remember going to France and my Dad painting our headlights yellow.

Why did they have yellow headlights? Everything must have looked so dull at night lol.

Edit: Google is my friend don't worry lol.
I think it was something to do with cutting through fog better?

Either way, it was s**t lol

172 Exclusive... For Sale
Hmm, by vinyl i assume you mean a sticker? Where from and are there choices in colour? See i wouldn't mind something like that simply to protect the fragile fog lights on the Renault Clio's.