ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

jeffs acrylic

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
is this stuff really better than m seal, or is some corporate bunging going on? m seal seems ok to me i cant see jeff being any better, how can people tell if any product is better than another?

A slow one :-(
I have often how people figure out which products are better. I guess it just goes on use and experience.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
i nt doubting what other people say about a product, but all i can see is that it is easier to apply? how can they tell if its mroe durable or nicer than m seal?

106 GTi
Test both and its easy to tell

IMO:

Jeffs loks better

IMG_3486.jpg

mseal

IMG_4931.jpg

Jeffs Werkstatt Acyrlic Jett

The Jeffs is easy to use spray on wipe of like a quick detail spray, faster to do a whole car, no cure time before removing.

Based on reformulated Klasse Sealant Glaze has proven 3 - 6 months protection, M-seal here lasted 4 weeks. The Jeffs AGT should outlast the M-seal easily.

I have used lots of sealants over the years and this really does blow the rest away. Will update everyone on how long it lasts.

106 GTi
As for the corporate bunging going on - not sure what you mean by that, I have promoted Jeffs on here since I used it a few weeks ago, only because IMO it is a very good product. I pay for all my products be they Chemical Guys, Jeffs, Pinnacle so have no finacial involvemnet or intrerests in any product other than trying to give other members on here good advice.

106 GTi
do i need to srp before apply, i dotn with m seal

The Jeffs is like Autoglym EGP it wont bond to a oily glazed surface so needs either Carlack 68, Klasse AIO, Jeffs Prime or AG SRP. This prep is what will help the product last as long as it does.

Some sealnats can work over a glaze as m-seal does but with compromise durability

if it isnt im gna ram u off the tewkebury road lol

LOL Glad I am only in the daily drive then.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
u spotted me few weeks ago R12 number plate, if i dilute m seal cant i spray it on

106 GTi
lol @ bunging lol, just my bill keeps going up and up

You dont want to know how much I have spent in the last month let alone over the years!

I have tried most products over the years lol

i.e just Selants I own and have used on the 182 to decide what I like best.

CG M-Seal
CG Factory Seal
Poorboys EX
Poorboys Ex-p
AG EGP
Wolfgang
4* UPP
Blackfire
Jeffs AJT

I guess thats how I know which one I liked best!

106 GTi
u spotted me few weeks ago R12 number plate, if i dilute m seal cant i spray it on

Argh right, you are welcome to pop buy and try some on a panel before you buy as your local.

Not a clue on the m-seal dilution, I have mixed quick deatil sprays and thats as far as I have tried.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
i might do, im just not to keen on polishing again then sealing i like m seal,but may take u up on the offer though

106 GTi
Once you get the base down you can just add layers of the Jeffs. If you have m/seal on there now ready for winter I would be tempted to wack a couple of layers of a durable winter wax on there and leave it at that.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
as all round wax would u use XXX or coll 476? dont wanna compromise shine for durablity,

106 GTi
The Collinite is meant to be the daddy in protection, using Megs 16 on mine as I have a tin to use up.

There is not alot between most of the Carnubas looks wise over a well preped surface, I would go for the provenness of the 476 tbh, maybe wack the XXX over the top in a few weeks if weather allows to bump up looks if needed.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I've just received mine today after reading Rich's post about it . Sounds like good stuff , and no need to leave like the AG EGP so you can whack on a few coats :) Just waiting for the weather to coincide when i'm off work .

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
^^^ pmsl ;) I think if its up to your standards Rich , it'll be up to 99.9% of others standards .

106 GTi
It looked great on the Mondial Blue of Jimbo's Cup the other day, so looking forward to seeing it on the 182.

Maz

LY 200
Ordered mine last week can't wait to use it eventhought its going to be a long process .. doing it on Friday I will put some pics up if its still light when I get finished .. lol