ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jerky DVD when burning with neroShow time.

Shed.
hey guys, having some problems when burning with Nero Show time.

If i take an Avi file and burn it to dvd with show time, ALL my films have a very slight.....what i can only describe as having a frame missing every second.

Its annoying really, wondering if you guys new a program to use thats better or a solution ???

SLK 350
1. Burn it at a slower write speed.
2. Don't do any other tasks whilst it's burning.
3. Try another burning suite, google "InfraRecorder" it's free and it's good.
4. Try (or Buy) better media (Taiyo).

Try 1 through to 4, sure one of them will resolve the issue.

Shed.
Burning them at 4x which is the lowest.

No tasks were running.

Will try Infra Recorder as mentioned. And if not then Taiyo.

Cheers.

Tesla MP3 2021
Bin off Nero for a start.

Ashampoo FTW. It can be found from various sources if you know what I mean.

Also just to be sure, the avi files play fine on their own don't they??

Shed.
Yer the avi files are just fims from the internet. Play fine from the hard drive.

COuld it be something to do with nero not being legit ?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Yer the avi files are just fims from the internet. Play fine from the hard drive.

COuld it be something to do with nero not being legit ?

My nero's not legit and burns prefectly well .What version of nero you using ? I prefer the older version 6 , never had any issues with it .

Shed.
9, but im only using it for the sake of show time. Didnt think to use any other version, i have an oem copy of 6 which came with my dvd drive, that didnt have showtime.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
9, but im only using it for the sake of show time. Didnt think to use any other version, i have an oem copy of 6 which came with my dvd drive, that didnt have showtime.

Try installing version 6 . You dont need showtime . Just open nero burning rom and burn that way .

Also try the program i posted earlier cdburnerxp . It's a good , free , little program :)

Shed.
Untitled.gif

Tesla MP3 2021
Now that is strange. My version looks different to that.

I dont know what else to say on that front. I know the version I use which is version 8 as different options than that.

Shed.
8 is different, and you were right about the menu being different, am burning the dvd now, ill let you know if its jerky atall.

e/

Works fine, no problems atall. Just need to "purchase" a cd key for it now lol.

Adam do you fancy sending me a PM lol ?

Last edited:
  Tesla MP3 2021
So are you saying the DVD plays back fine???

I can send you a PM later on, just in work at the mo so dont have the details on me.