ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

juddering today

BMW M135I
Got a random juddering from the car today on the way home from work. Car was cold but as soon as it heated up it was ok. It only happened in 4th gear though which is slightly worrying me but when warm it was ok.

Along with this the car seems to be really sluggish below 1750 revs in every gear but picks up great after of late.

Ive read the usual check coils, plugs etc but a bit worried with it only happening in 4th gear and the random acceleration that feels like a turbo after 2k revs in every gear.

Should i just check the usuals as im gussing its just the weather maybe doing this.

Thanks Danny

BMW M135I
the 4th gear juddering yes, its the 1st time, but the feelin like a turbo at about 1750 revs when cold is happening more often in the cold, just normal when warm thats why i guessed its the usuals after a search on here.

It just seems like it doesnt want to rev in 1st sometimes when i let go of clutch even if its planted to floor but waint cut out for a while. i have a feeling it might be my clutch, but like i said, everything is fine in the warm, just the cold starts of late with this weather.

Probably might not help that im only doing 7 mile journeys of late to work rather than my usual runs to university so we will see after next week, Thanks anyway lads

Last edited: