ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just a pretty cool pic

clio
Just my favourite picture of my 182 so far :p

temporary_zpsb2fc6a67.jpg

Hope you like it!

Clio 172
Not sure if the wheels have been photoshopped or just low quality picture?

Just spent a few minuets getting this image on two different monitors and my iPad to compare. They are 100% shopped. Look at the inside edge of the front bumper, you can see where the OP has lowered the car by adding a new layer. The splitter is missing its inside edge and looks 2D. And then above the rear wheel there is no shadowing on the tyre where the arch has been dropped over it at the bumpers edge. flol!

Just spent a few minuets getting this image on two different monitors and my iPad to compare. They are 100% shopped. Look at the inside edge of the front bumper, you can see where the OP has lowered the car by adding a new layer. The splitter is missing its inside edge and looks 2D. And then above the rear wheel there is no shadowing on the tyre where the arch has been dropped over it at the bumpers edge. flol!

Go to all that trouble to be wrong, sucks to be you!

In typical CS style, FLOL

Clio 172
Go to all that trouble to be wrong, sucks to be you!

In typical CS style, FLOL

:quiet: Maaa Baaaad! I did post again saying I stood corrected. Just looks shop-tastic around that front bumpers lower edge. I will now go have a slice of the delicious humble pie!

clio
The photo hasnt been shopped, only thing ive done it edited the brightness and it was taken on my phone hence the crappy quality! I have loads of other photos if you need any proof of ride hige and wheels :)
As for suspension its on v maxx coilovers but with corsa b rear spring
Thnaks for the feed back guys

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
That looks sweet man, really good! Only thing that'd drive me mad is the bolt things on the numberplate... sticky pads ftw lol, much smoother.

clio
Haha about the paint job on the rear quater, it only ever seems visable on photos, cant tell in person, really annoying haha!

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
I might be parting with a set of these awesome ;) VMAX coilovers from my Turbo if anyone is interested. .

Car looks great btw.

clio
Need to get myself some Corsa rear springs it seems ! Are they just some 60mm ones or something

Yeah corsa b 60mm lowering springs! You need to cut about half an inch off the very end of the springs to get them to sit right! Youll know what i mean if you compared the two! Im sure somebody will be along shortly and say that cutting springs is unsafe so im not advising you do this, but it is what i have done and i think its pefectly fine haha

I have done worse on Corsa springs... my first car actually... I fitted some nova SR springs after cutting them in half, and with them being pigtailed like they are (and Clio's) I ended up loosing one round a bend...

Ahh the days of not caring about anything as long as its different lol... Some 10 years ago now :eek:

clio 182 FF
Nice looking car, but how has the corsa springs affected the handling?

I would have thought the spring rates etc would be wrong for the renault dampers?