ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just had a minor scrape in my car!

Black R26, Iceburg 172
Got my first scratch on my car last night when pulling onto the drive. Wasnt concentrating and there wasnt much room and i managed to scrape the side of my car on the back end of my mates car. Damage doesn't look too bad just minor scratches, but some of the paint from her car has rubbed off onto the side bump strip and some onto the rear panel.
Im so annoyed with myself as im normally so carefull when parking :mad: .

Anyone know of the best way to try and remove the paint which has rubbed off on my car without damaging the car's paint underneath? Any help would be grately appreciated.

Better than yours. C*nt.
Got my first scratch on my car last night when pulling onto the drive. Wasnt concentrating and there wasnt much room and i managed to scrape the side of my car on the back end of my mates car. Damage doesn't look too bad just minor scratches, but some of the paint from her car has rubbed off onto the side bump strip and some onto the rear panel.
Im so annoyed with myself as im normally so carefull when parking :mad: .

Anyone know of the best way to try and remove the paint which has rubbed off on my car without damaging the car's paint underneath? Any help would be grately appreciated.

Any form of polishing compound, probably even get it off with something as light as SRP...