ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just had an interesting idea!

Clio 172 ph2 + 990SM
How about...

get some alloys refurbed with highly metallic paint on the inside (you know the stuff that shines like diamonds!) and then put some neon lights round the back of the brake disc to shine on the inside of the alloys? ;)

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
How about...

get some alloys refurbed with highly metallic paint on the inside (you know the stuff that shines like diamonds!) and then put some neon lights round the back of the brake disc to shine on the inside of the alloys? ;)

How about...

You keep your ideas to yourself.....:nono:

Clio 172 ph2 + 990SM
i was just thinking that undercar lighting is gash and over done, and sparkling wheels mite look nice :D

not tooo chavish :p aslong as the lights arent brightly than the sun! subtle as poss ;)

Clio 172 ph2 + 990SM
Guess what, I not. I know that one day my clio and I are gonna to get on the front page of 'fast car' on top of a mountain, and there's going to be flutes playing and trombones and flowers and garlands of fresh herbs. And we will cruise till the sun rises. And then our posse will form a family band. And we will tour the countryside and you lot won't be invited.