ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just saying hello !

Expression 1.2 16v
HELLO - my names danny

i left one post about a problem i had but havnt actually said hello and introduced my self.

Proud owner of a renault clio, (this is my 2nd)

1st car was a clio rt 1.2 1998. so reliable had like 130k on it..

sold that and got a 2001 bmw 3 series pre-face lift with 63k on it. Even tho is was cheap. and not so bad on insurance considering it was a 2.2 i had to get rid because of the price of running it/ petrol etc. :( burning a hole in my wallet..

IMG_0289.png

So i went back to Renault and got my self a mk2 phase 2 2003 expression with only 55k on it - one lady owner from new :) - (5 door yes lol - I hated having 3 door, friends getting in and out etc so i went for a 5 lol)

IMG_0709.png

Only bad thing is the sun rood came like sealed with silicone ? must of been leaking but no water damage or signs of damp so all good. got a quote for £140 to fix the sunroof to be fully functional again but im not fussed at the moment.. as long as it stays sealed and not leaking its fine, might get it done though in the summer some time.

So yer hello every one !
should have a project on my hands soon.. plan to do some stuff =D